środa, 3 września 2014

Lemax, Kwadrat: płomienny :)

Pamiętacie fioletowy lakier Lemax, który recenzowałam tutaj: klik i który wzbudził wiele pozytywnych emocji? Tym razem mam dla was swatche innego koloru z serii Kwadrat. Jest to ceglasta czerwień, płomienna i trochę jesienna. Lakier jest kremowo-żelowy, nie posiada numerka ani nazwy; do dobrego krycia starczą dwie grubsze warstwy, które schną w ok. 10 minut (nakładałam je jedna po drugiej). Przez jakiś czas są podatne na wgniecenia, ale nie jest to pół dnia ;) Może fiolet zrobił na mnie większe wrażenie, ale ten też jest niczego sobie, i pamiętajcie: 2, 60 zł za 9 ml ;) 7, 5/10 pkt.

---

Do you remember a purple nail enamel by Lemax, which I reviewed here: click and how it got many positive opinions? This time I have swatches of another Lemax nail enamel of the Kwadrat series. It's a brick red, fiery and slightly autumn-like. This nail polish is creamy-gelly and again doesn't have a name or number. You'll need two thicker coats to get opacity. They are dry in about 10 minutes (I was painting them one after another). They are prone to indentations for some time, but it isn't half a day ;) Maybe the purple made bigger impression on me but it's OK too and remember: 2, 60 zloty for 9 ml ;) 7, 5/10 points :)

bez top coatu/without a top coat:



 photo DSCN2306z1_zps8439dd40.jpg 





z bezbarwnym top coatem/with a clear top coat:



22 komentarze:

  1. What's not to like about this gorgeous red <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. How could I forget that purple :-D

    This red looks wonderful too - two winners from this brand :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Lemax would be glad :) But today I'm wearing another Lemax and this one is a 4-coater :(

      Usuń
    2. Ekk we all have that experience from time to time. Darn 4 coaters eh. I'll see when you post it. :-)

      Sometimes the 4 coaters are worth it though :-) I hope this one is!

      Usuń
    3. Well, I don't think so. Maybe the finish is interesting but it gets indentations and brush stokes are too much visible...

      Usuń
  3. Shimmery reds catch my attention way more than creme ones. I've found myself like this Lemax. But's a dark one, not a proper red, maybe that's because of this :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Don't you like regular reds?

      Usuń
    2. Actually no, I don't like red at all. There are only a few exceptions, but they're not a classical red red :D
      I can't see myself in red, it makes me feel sooo old :( I've been wearing black, purple and blue since I started painting my nails, I'm not used to it :D

      Usuń
    3. I have the same you have with red with black ;) There are a few exceptions though. I guess black doesn't fit a woman - read: me ;) who has been living in a mine area, miners, these kind of people ;) It isn't so much mine area nowadays but...

      Usuń
  4. love it, even more with studs :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń