czwartek, 4 września 2014

Kiko, Nail Lacquer, nr 389, Mint Milk: rewelacyjny odcień :)

Jak w tytule posta - Mint Milk Kiko (nr 389) ma rewelacyjny odcień - wymiękam :D Przepiękna, cukierkowa mięta!
Do dobrego krycia potrzeba dwóch grubszych warstw. Lakier schnie do 10 minut. I można się zachwycać ;) Kolor w buteleczce jest jaśniejszy niż na paznokciach. Cudo! Daję mu 8,75/10 pkt i ubolewam, że tak trudno dorwać Kiko w Polsce - chyba, że przegapiłam jakiś polski sklep poza maani.pl, to dajcie znać :)

Na Kiko zobaczycie stemple zrobione białym lakierem Konada, by dopełnić całej tej mleczności ;) Użyłam płytki no name m98 i bezbarwnego Insta-Dri Sally Hansen. I?

---

Just like I've written in the title of this post - Mint Milk by Kiko (nr 389) has a gorgeous shade - I'm all awestruck :D The prettiest, candy-like mint!
You need two thicker coats for opacity. The nail polish is dry up to ten minutes and then you may admire it ;) The colour in the bottle is lighter than on nails. Wonderful! I give it 8, 75/10 points and such a pity it's so hard to get Kikos in Poland - or maybe I haven't noticed a Polish shop besides maani.pl, so please let me know :)

You'll see some stamping on the Kiko, made with white Konad nail polish to complete the milkiness :D I used a no name stamping plate m98 and a clear Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen. And?





 photo DSCN2562z1_zps049856cf.jpg








26 komentarzy:

  1. Ohh, one of my absolute favorite Kiko's <3
    The stamping is just beautiful on it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. This one is outstanding, my favourite mint :) Thank you :)

      Usuń
  2. I just love this color, mint is my favorite color, so anything mint, I love :)
    This manicure is amazing :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Mint is positive and refreshing. Thank you :)

      Usuń
  3. this Kiko is real beauty ! nice suite to you ! and love stamping, you know :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. It's pretty. Yeah, I know you like stamping, the same with me.

      Usuń
  4. It really is a pretty mint green. I remember seeing this one before and really liking it. I think it looks great on you :-D And I like the stamping too :-D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks :) Maybe we saw this one at Maria's? ;)

      Usuń
    2. It probably was either Maria's or Nail Crazy I think :-|

      Old age is creeping up on me! *rolls eyes*

      Usuń
    3. I remember I saw this one at Maria's but maybe Nail Crazy has this one too?

      Usuń
  5. piękny jest! cudnie dobrany stempel :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Lovely color, I love mint. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. And this mint is candy-like, that's a great hue :)

      Usuń
  7. Oh wow, that's extraordinarily beautiful! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I'm in love with your mani! *-*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I deeply agree with you, this KIKO is a stunning mint one <3 I love it too!
    And it fits you perfectly <3 The stamping is a real compliment to this shade, great combo *__*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I've just fainted, so many compliments ;D

      Usuń
  10. love this kiko <3
    the white stamping on top looks just great :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I love this stamping and colours! I thought the Kiko UK webshop shipped all over Europe?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks :) No idea as I have a rule not to buy from abroad spending too much money on nail polish here :D

      Usuń