sobota, 9 sierpnia 2014

Orly, Nail Lacquer, Miss Conduct: efektowny :)

Lakier Orly, Miss Conduct bardzo mi się spodobał. Efektowny i kobiecy, kremowo-żelowy z holograficznymi drobinkami, pięknie połyskuje w słońcu (w upale widać wyraźną czerwień w niektórych miejscach). Dwie warstwy schną ok. 12 minut i dobrze się trzymają. Czytałam, że Miss Conduct potrafi przebarwiać paznokcie, więc zapobiegawczo nałożyłam dwie warstwy bazy OPI, nic złego się nie stało. Macie Miss Conduct? Lubicie ten lakier? Ode mnie dostaje 8 pkt/10.

----

I like Orly nail polish, Miss Conduct, very much. It makes an impression, it's feminine, creamy-gelly with holographic particles, they shine beautifully in the sun: there are clearly visible red points in some places. Two coats are dry in about 12 minutes and last well. I read somewhere that Miss Conduct can stain, so I painted my nails with two coats of OPI's base coat and nothing wrong happened. Have you got Miss Conduct? Do you like it? I give it 8 points out of 10.







w cieniu/in the shade:




i znów w słońcu/and in the sun again:




21 komentarzy:

  1. Miss Conduct is such a beauty - she sparkles so much in the sun <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. wow love how it sparkles!! so gorgeous. the holo effect never get me bored <3 :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I've got it and it's still an untried. I'm a bad lacquerista, I know. I must beg for forgiveness. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. You have a really nice blog, maybe we can support each other on GFC, if you like my blog :)
    Hope to hear from you :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. nie mam, chociaż wszyscy się nim strasznie jarają ;) w sumie ładny jest ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. W rzeczywistości ładniejszy, zdjęcia nie oddadzą migotania przy ruchu rąk.

      Usuń
  6. Miss Conduct is my favorite Orly - she really is a beauty <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Your favourite? I don't know, I like Sunglasses at Night a lot and some of the Baked collection... It's among my Favourite Orlys, let's say.

      Usuń
  7. Oh wow this Orly looks cool! Colour and holo. :-)

    I've been on a recent Orly hit. They are selling some of them cheap so I'm snapping them up!!! ;-) Picked up Sparkling Garbage a few days ago :-D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Yes, Miss Conduct was on sale here too :) 22, 50 zloty.

      Usuń
    2. Cool! I'm currently paying £2.99 for my Orlys that's about 15 zloty? I've noticed there seem to be a lot of Ciates going cheap too at the same price - it's just tooooo tempting isn't it?

      If I see this good lady, I'll be buying her without a moments thought ;-)

      Usuń
    3. Your Orlys are cheaper :) It's a nail polish with a great shade and the holo effect is similar to Zoya's Blaze or Dream, I think. I don't have Blaze though.

      Usuń
    4. I think I need more Zoyas - I've only got a few and I've seen so many nice ones lately. The new Bubbly ones look amazing :-D

      Usuń
    5. I like the older Zoya Pixie Dusts, the newer ones are too rough. And I like holo ones :)

      Usuń
  8. It is a beauty! Need to wear it on my nails ^_^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I know you have it, I saw it in your haul post :)

      Usuń